Corporate and charter aircraft have insurance requirements based on their business use, and aircraft liability can be a very pressing concern. Alexander Aviation will work with your flight department to provide economical coverage that protects your bottom line.
Flight Department Solutions
Corporate aircraft and charter flight departments face specific issues that are different from those that personal jet owners deal with. Alexander Aviation has solutions for both.
- Flexible Crew Options: Occasionally your usual crew may not be available. We get fast approval for replacement pilots so your flight departs on schedule.
- Training Options: Regular recurrent training may be required, but it’s timing and cost can be managed. We simplify your recurrent training program by getting temporary training waivers, approving alternate training providers or helping you get your in-house training program approved.
- Aircraft Acquisition: Insurance matters should never delay a closing. Alexander Aviation can arrange for new aircraft insurance coverage quickly, as well as approval of your ferry crew, before you sign the acquisition documents.
- International Operations: Aircraft insurance requirements vary by country and must be met prior to the flight’s departure from the US. Alexander Aviation is familiar with such requirements and will make sure you have the the necessary coverage and that your documentation is in order.
- Workers’ Compensation: Employee and contractor pilots need workers’ compensation insurance. Alexander Aviation has an array of programs, including the NATA, NBAA and Cessna Affiliates workers’ comp programs, to make this coverage simple and cost-effective.