From flight training to sling loads, helicopters are some of the hardest working machines in the sky. That’s why you need an agent that understands the particulars of the helicopter insurance market. We have the latest programs for Bell helicopters as well as special programs for Robinson and Schweizer pilots. You can be sure that Alexander Aviation has helicopters covered, since our experienced agents have something for nearly any model and any experience level. You don’t have to waste another minute, get your helicopter insurance quote today!
Helicopter Insurance Highlights
- Coverage that Fits: Our rotorcraft insurance policies are tailored for exactly what you do, so you won’t get stuck paying for coverage you don’t need.
- Marketing that Works: We martket your risk to all of the major insurance carriers every year, so you can count on having options when it comes to selecting the right coverage for you.
- Special Helicopter Programs: We have special programs for Robinson, Schweizer, Bell and Eurocopter products. In addition to Part 91 use, these programs can also cover instruction, rental, sight-seeing, aerial photo and charter uses.
- Transition Pilot Programs: We have a number of underwriting companies that are prepared to offer terms for pilots transitioning into helicopters for the first time, or making the jump to turbine-powered helicopters.
- Maximum Geographic Coverage: We are licensed in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, so wherever your helicopter is based, we can get you the helicopter policy that fits.